The Parish Council was successful in obtaining a grant to develop the Parish Plan. A committee was formed to deliver the final document and establish a local group to move actions forward. The Parish Council has the overarching responsibility for ensuring its implementation in conjunction with the partners and organisations specified.
North Lincolnshire Council, as part of its consultation process, provides the Parish Council with copies and information relating to all local planning applications. The Parish Council then endorses and approves or rejects and comments on these applications. Sometimes we are involved in the appeals process for rejected applications. Residents may inspect plans by arrangement with the Parish Clerk.
Footpaths & Highways
The Parish Council is responsible for liaising with the local authority on all issues relating to public footpaths, bridle paths, rights of way and highways.
Information available from Alkborough & Walcot Parish Council
Under the model publication scheme members of the public may view any of the following documents:
· Who’s who on the Parish Council
· Contact details for the Parish Clerk and Council members
· Annual return form and report by auditor
· Finalised budget
· Financial Standing Orders and Regulations
· Grants given and received
· Members allowances and expenses
· Parish Plan
· Annual Report to the Parish Meeting
· Timetable of meetings
· Agendas of meetings
· Minutes of meetings
· Reports presented to council meetings
· Responses to planning applications
· Procedural standing orders
· Code of Conduct
· Assets register
· Register of members’ interests
· Cemetery fees and regulations
· Record of safety inspections of the Play Area
To access any of the above documents please contact the Clerk to the parish council. Alternatively, copies can be supplied at 10p per sheet.
© 2007 Alkborough & Walcot Residents Association Site Map